Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trip to Sea Diego






We took a quick trip to San Diego for Fall Break. As we started getting close to Sea World, Bill and I started telling the kids we were almost to San Diego and Sea World. Cole got so excited that he could hardly stand it, and kept saying Sea Diego , Sea Diego. Suddenly we realized that he thought we were going to see Diego (His favorite cartoon), not San Diego and Sea World. He did end up loving Shamu and went crazy over the endless supply of sand at the beach. We met my mom and dad there and had a great time at Sea World. Hanna was picked to do the dolphin show, but she told them no thanks, she might do it some other time. We spent the next day at mission bay on the beach and riding all the rides and roller coaster. After lunch we took the kids to LaJolla cove and searched for crabs and sea anemones. It was very fun. The only complaint was that it was just to short.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What?? Hanna, said no. That would have been a blast. Talk about some grewat pic's.
Ruth

Stefany Pew said...

How fun! I love Sea World! I just love California! You went and left just in time because of all the fires that are going on throughout California. Scary!! But fun for your family to be able to go and enjoy your time there. Cole is hilarious! I can totally hear him saying, "See Diego"!!! How cute!!!

Ruth said...

ok- time to update your blog!! I'll come take your fam. pics again and then you have something new to blog about! heehee

Unknown said...

Hey Rachell. I love your blog and your pictures of your cute family. I got your link from Kim Skinners blog. Hope you don't mind me crashing on yours?