Monday, October 1, 2007

New York, New York



I just got back from a girl's trip to New York. It was a blast. We ran as fast as we could for 4 days to see all the things we could think of. It was amazing. I think that my jaw was permantly dropped the first two days. The first day we saw the empire state buliding, took a bus tour, saw ground zero, walked through battery park, took a ferry to the statue of liberty, took ferry to ellis island, finished the bus tour, saw chicago on broadway and then checked out times square. whew. . . that was just day 1. Jackie was the perfect tour guide not only has she gone the past few years for her birthday, but her spanish speaking skills gave us a great advantage. We took almost every form of transportation, taxi, bus, ferry, subway and even a bicycle cab (we were going to be late for wicked, he promised to get us there on time).

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I am soooo jealous! I wish I could have come too!! Next time!
Love ya,
Ruth